Viện Năng Lượng – Institute of Energy
- Consulting in formulation of national energy strategies and policies
- Carrying out medium to long-term energy and power development plans for national, territorial, provincial, city and industrial-zone levels.
- Providing consultancy on planning, investment reports, investment projects, technical design – total cost estimate, detailed design, appraisal of documents, bidding and construction supervision for power network and power plant projects.
- Conducting basic and applied researches of science and technology in energy sector.
- Cooperating and training on science and technology in energy sector.
Involving in data bank, national and sector’s standards, technical specifications, and criteria serving electricity/energy development
Energy data of Vietnam will be provided upon request
Training, seminars and conferences
Training: Admit undergraduate, graduate and short-term interns for energy and environment studies
Seminars and conferences: Organize and co-organize domestic and international seminars and conferences in the country on energy and power.
Address: No. 6 Ton That Tung, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 3852 3353/ 3852 9310/ 3852 3730
Fax: (84-4) 3852 3311/ 3853 9302
General Director : Dr. Hoang Tien Dung